Friday, March 8, 2013

Better Day Today!

Today I felt better as I learned from my mistakes on Wednesday.  I've always had a sensitive digestive system as I've dealt with irritable bowl syndrome since my twenties.  I'm going to have to be super careful and slow about the foods I introduce to my new sleeve.  I had a few bites of a baked sweet potato today - left it at that.  Drinking a protein shake now to get all my protein in today.

I had to go to our local mall today to the Apple Store to get my computer worked on - what I thought would be a 10 minute appointment turned into a 45 minute wait.  Ugh!  Since I didn't have the energy to walk the mall or shop - I went to the food court and got a glass of iced tea.  About 6 vendors approached me with samples - none appealed to me.  As I sat there enjoying my tea, I was amazed that the pizza and other food smells didn't bother me!  All I had had for lunch was some greek yogurt.  Maybe this loss of the ghrehlin thing is a real thing!!! A wonderful thing!  I couldn't have sat there before surgery without wanting to get something.

Good day - had more energy but still felt like a little old lady walking into the mall and the grocery store today!

No comments:

Post a Comment