Monday, April 8, 2013

Scale's moving!!!

My scale is moving - yeah!! This week I'm six weeks out and have had my best loss since the first week out of surgery - that week it was 10 pounds.  This past week I lost 3.6 pounds! I lost the 10 pounds and then went on a 16 day stall.  Then it was like 1 lb,  2 lbs, 2 1/2, and now 3.6 lbs. I'm down a total of 28.2 pounds - that's 3.5 pounds a week since this process began.  I'll take it!!

I'm eating between 600-800 calories and getting between 60-90 grams of protein a day.  I'm not counting my carbs but not eating that many.  As I miss a "crunch", I do have 3 Whole Wheat Ritz Crackers with the turkey roll-ups or an occasional graham cracker with my greek yogurt.  I'm loving the Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurts - the blueberry & cherry are currently my favorites.  I'm having a protein coffee most mornings - helps get my digestive system going as far as the bathroom is concerned.   Getting my water in is a problem - gotta work on that.

Exercise, exercise.  I wish I loved to exercise.  It's not getting easier for me to get my butt in the gym - last week I just went twice (ok- it was my birthday week - doesn't that count for a good excuse?).  I also didn't walk as much as I had been - I'm wearing my Fitbit so it measures my steps.  UGH! Maybe I'll go back to Zumba this week - I do love that but not sure my fitness level is up to do the whole hour.

I'm glad to see a lot of positive results 6 weeks out!  I'm 6/10 a pound away from onederland!!! WhooHoo!! Down 28.2 pounds total!!

No comments:

Post a Comment