Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Onederland!

I can't believe I reached Onederland again!  I was last there in 2007 after dieting for months on a high protein monitored diet (Quick Weight Loss).  I never thought I'd gain the weight back plus some extra pounds - such is the life of a yo-yo dieter!

I have mixed emotions about reaching this goal - I thought I'd be happier.  The weight is coming off slowly too me with lots of scale fluctuations so I thought I could be right back up on the scale the next day - I didn't.  I also haven't told anybody how much I weigh - except my husband now knows - so I couldn't celebrate with friends - I'm ashamed of how much I weigh.

I also look down at my body and all I can see is how big my stomach is and how far I have to go.  Why can't I be happy I'm down 30 lbs and celebrate?  I gotta work on my head and celebrate these victories as they come!  Never have I lost 30 lbs in 9 weeks - it's always taken a lot longer for me to lose weight. Time to schedule a facial for my reward!  Next small goal - 189!!

No comments:

Post a Comment