Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Energy's Back!

I think I can finally say - at six weeks out - that my energy is back!  Monday at the gym I was able to do the treadmill longer without dying!!  I'm breaking up the treadmill into 10 minute segments - I was at 13 minutes before I knew it- last week I was dying 5 minutes into it.  Getting my butt into the gym was a little easier this week - people there are being nice. I decided to set up two sessions a week with my friend who is a trainer to help me with weights and to make sure I get there.  I don't have a working out buddy to make me accountable.  

I also went to Zumba yesterday - I couldn't do everything - walked through some of the routines but at least I was moving.  I also left 15 minutes early before they started their "killer abs" work - for some reason doing abdominal exercises scare me - could it be that I don't have any abdominal muscles as I hate doing any abdominal exercises and haven't done them in the last year at all???  

I know I'm losing but everyday I keep looking at my arms to see if there is any difference - I don't want to have any plastic surgery.  So far I still have "bat wings".  Please go away.  My boobs are getting smaller as I see my bra cups looking a little empty.  That's fine with me - I'd love for the girls to get smaller.  

Pretty exciting journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment